Friday, November 14, 2008

My Sick Baby


Surely, it has happened to me. A scary symptom shows in my precious little one, and my husband and I have to rush him to the emergency room. It was the 8th day of November and we cancelled all our plans for the day because of what happened. While we were in the emergency room of Chinese General Hospital, I was shocked to see that most of the patients there were still babies at the age of 2 1/2 and below. It was so sad to see such very young and innocent people have to go through the pains of injections and stuffs. I was hugging my baby tightly while the nurse was putting the dextrose in his hand. My baby was crying for help and I was in tears also during that time because I can feel the pain he felt during the procedure. I felt so guilty of letting him to go through it but I know that it was for his own good.
We prayed so hard that he will get better and be free from dangerous illness. We were so happy to hear that he has no dengue fever and his stool test turned out negative. It was such a great relief for me and my husband. But the doctor said he has primary complex which really made me sad. He has to take three kinds of medicines everyday before breakfast. Anyway, we stayed there in the hospital for four days and I promise myself to take extra care of my kids especially my baby from this day onwards. I can't bear to see one of my children suffering so hard. I almost lost a son last year and I don't want it to happen again. Never!

No comments: