Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Special Night


Jehrard eating on my baby's toy car



My husband and son Andrew



Family Pic at my walk-in-closet room


Just three weeks ago, my baby was sick and my husband and I were very much stressed from monitoring his temperature to feeding him foods and trying to make him feel better. We didn't get enough sleep for many days considering that my husband has a lot of work to do in the office everyday while I am busy running the household, feeding my baby three times a day with a healthy meal and tutoring my three other kids. It was very tiring really. We also didn't get to spend time playing with our three kids because they are not allowed to go to our room until baby gets well. My first and second child always tells me how much they missed me and their daddy and how much they wanted to sleep in our room again. So, my husband had a better idea. Why not have ourselves pampered at Feet For Us? Yes, indeed why not? It will surely be a nice bonding experience for us and our kids.
I didn't need much pushing. The thought alone already started to relax my tired muscles. It was already past ten in the evening and my husband and I, together with my first and second child, went to Feet For Us which is located outside Waltermart at E. Rodriguez Ave. When we entered the place, a girl in the reception told us that they don't have available services for four people at that time which made us decide to find another relaxing spa to pamper our tired bodies. We went to Authentic Thai Foot Massage and Family Spa near UCC Coffee but we didn't get some luck either. Last stop was at Orchard Spa which is located at Tomas Morato. As we entered the room, already I can smell the minty yet sweet aroma of the place and immediately it set my mood in a very calm position. We were greeted by two masseuses and happily inform us that there are two couple's room available for us. Satiated and happy, we were all set for the treat.
My son Andrew and I were led to our assigned room after wearing shorts and robe. Same as with my husband and son Jehrard who were assigned in another couple's room. The Spa had dim lights that matched perfectly with the old style sort of antique looking walls and furnitures which added to my already relaxed state of mind. The scented candles and soothing music were little touches that were more than enough to set me in the mood for the evening delight I know I was going to have. We had a combination of Shiatsu and Swedish massage for that night and my therapist was really good. The pressure is consistent with precision. This is by far the best whole body massage I ever had from my Spa hopping leisure time.
After having our massage, we decided to go to Jollibee for a drive thru. My family loves Jollibee burger steak so much and that is what my husband ordered for us. Then we headed to our home. It was dark and quiet in our kitchen since almost everyone was already asleep, so we went straight to my bathroom and that is where we ate our delicious burger steak with rice. Each one of us shared stories of what we did during the day and it was such a wonderful feeling to be spending time together again. My two kids were so happy that they always look forward to having a spa again with me and their dad and have Jollibee burger steak for the evening snack. Well, this is really a one special night for us.

1 comment: