Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Birthday Wish List

I am sharing with you my birthday wish list for my 30th birthday. Gosh, I can't believe I'm turning 30 this coming Sunday! Time surely flies so fast!

This year I want to/I will:

  • Spend quality time with my husband.
  • Eat less meat and more fruits and vegetables.
  • Write more and meaningful blogs.
  • Take extra care of my children.
  • Pray always for good health.
  • Try to have more and earlier sleeps at night.
  • Help the poor and less fortunate people.
  • Take walks more often.
  • Touch base with friends more often.
  • Try not to overanalyze things too much.
  • Always accept people as they are.
  • Use more wonderful potpourri in all the rooms in the house.
  • Pray more, worry less.
  • Enjoy watching movies, either in theater or DVD.
  • Read more books from imported to local authors.
  • Try out different dishes from different restaurants.
  • Plant my own fresh herbs.
  • Learn to save more for future use.
  • Shop for nice shoes, bags, accessories and pretty dresses.
  • Tell my parents how much I love them.
  • Teach my children good morals and right conduct.
  • To live longer and watch my children grow.
  • Have more scrapbooking materials.
  • Buy more notebooks for my journal.
  • Visit neighboring Asian countries.
  • Go on a cruise.
  • Clean and make the house fully in order.
  • Have a happy and healthy family.
  • Bake and cook for my husband and children.
  • To have efficient housegirls in our home.
  • Buy a Canon Selphy Printer.
  • Go to Boracay with my family.
  • Order more storage boxes to organize my stuffs.
  • To have a peaceful home.

No comments: