Friday, October 3, 2008

Husby and Yfee


First of all, I would like to share with you how we first met and all that. We were classmates when we were still in our grade school years.Then after graduating from grade school, I transferred to ICA and finished my high school years there. During high school days, he still visits me at my house as friends only with our common friend Johnrich. The communication ended when we were in our fourth year high to second year college. I was shocked when he called me again over the phone during the second semester of my sophomore year in college. That marks the beginning of our love story. Well, I call my husband "husby" which is short for husband of course. He calls me then "yfee" which means wife. We've been together for 9 years already and we will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on the end of November. We have gone through a lot as husband and wife. We have our ups and downs also. Guess there's really no such thing as a perfect relationship. We fight also over small petty things but we made sure that at the end of the day everything is in its normal state again. We learn new things from each other as the day goes by. Despite having four little boys in our family, we still make it a point that we get to spend time together alone by having dinner date during Friday nights mostly. We both love to travel. We love food trippings also. We are both hands on parents to our children. We love doing things together. We pray a lot also. Every Monday, we go to Quiapo Church then Baclaran every Tuesday night. We just love each other so much:)

No comments: