Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Fourth Baby


This is Andrei Jacob. He is turning two years old on November. He is my angel. So many things happened when I was pregnant with him. But because of him, I was able to weather all the storms that came to my life. He was fully breastfed for one year and I really enjoyed every moment of it even though it was really very tiring. He loves to play basketball at such a young age. You can see different kinds of ball in our room and he owns it all. He loves Barney so much. He can sing some of Barney's song. My baby is a very sweet boy. He wants to be with the people he loves. He is smart and very funny. He is obsessed with cars also just like his brother AJ. He still sleeps in our room. He brings joy to our family and he will forever be our baby.

No comments: